1. Applicants must be between the ages of 12 and 21 years and must reside in Alamance, Chatham, Durham, Orange, or Wake counties.
2. Funds may be used to pay for either summer or semester tuition; transportation, or room and board for special courses of dance study; or to support specific dance performances or projects (including choreography).
After receiving an award, applicants must submit the following to:The Kaia Parker Fund
1301 Blackwood Mt. Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
1. A completed application form. For applicants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
2. A written proposal, up to two typed pages in length, outlining how the applicant will use the award and how he/she hopes the proposed activity will impact his/her future in dance. Plans must be specific.
3. A resume or brief list of previous dance study and performance experience.
For additional information, please contact or FAX Lee Glenn at 919/929-1555 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.